To speak to us about an appointment please dial (914) 633-7700 (Option 1)
Mammography is a low dose X-ray of the breasts, producing a detailed image that can detect breast abnormalities or problems even before they can be felt. It is used to detect or screen for breast cancer. Early detection through mammography gives the patient the opportunity to be treated early in the course of the disease.
NEW! 3D Mammography
* Siemens Wide-Angle Tomosynthesis with PRIME technology
* Provides better diagnosis than traditional mammography alone
* Helps detect cancer at its earliest stages, when it is most treatable
* Takes images from angles not available in a traditional mammogram
* Detects tumors concealed by overlapping tissue
* Especially valuable for women with dense breast tissue
* Provides a more comfortable patient experience
Computer-Aided Detection (CAD)
CAD is a software application intended to identify and mark regions of interest on routine screening and diagnostic mammograms, bringing them to the attention of the radiologist after the initial reading has been completed.