New Rochelle Radiology participates with the following insurance plans and offers discounted rates and payment plans for uninsured patients.
- Aetna, Aetna Golden Medicare
- Affinity Health Plan – Medicaid, Medicare and Affordable Care Act Plans
- Atlantic Imaging Group, LLC
- Beech Street PPO, Beech Street Workers’ Compensation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – including Affordable Care Act plans
- CCN Managed Care, Inc. (CCN)
- CenterLight Healthcare – formerly CCM
- ChoiceCare – Humana PPO
- Christian Brothers
- Cigna HMO, PPO, EPO and Cigna Great West Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Crossroads Healthcare Management – Soft Drink and Brewery Workers
- ElderPlan – ONLY MRI/MRA, CT, PET
- Emblem Health – EPO, PPO, Comprehealth – DO NOT participate with Select Care
- The Empire Plan – United Healthcare
- Fidelis Care – including Affordable Care Act Plans
- Fire Department – City of New York – ONLY MRI
- First Health
- HIP (DO NOT participate with Select Care)
- Health Republic Insurance of NJ
- HealthFirst – Medicare Only (Medicare Plus, LIP, IBP)
- Independent Review/Genex Services, Inc. (175 Office Only)
- Local 1199
- MVP Health Care
- MagnaCare PPO and HMO/MagnaComp
- Montefiore IPA (when we participate with the patient’s insurance plan)
- National Health Administrators, Inc.
- No Fault
- Oscar Insurance Corporation – Affordable Care Act Plans
- Oxford Health Plans, Oxford Medicare
- P.H.C.S. Network – PPO, PCP, POS
- PPO Next
- Raytel Imaging Network
- Senior Whole Health
- Spreemo – Workers’ Compensation
- Tricare (formerly CHAMPUS) including US Family Health
- US Imaging Network, LLC.
- United HealthCare – including United HealthCare Community Plans
- United HealthCare – the Empire Plan
- Wellchoice Insurance of New Jersey – HMO, Access HMO, PPO
- Wellcare of New York
- Workers’ Compensation
*Affordable Care Act Plans: If you have questions about our participation with Affordable Care Act plans not on this list, please contact our office at 914-633-7700 option 1.
Out of Network Services
If New Rochelle Radiology does not participate with your health plan, you may request a written estimate of the amount that you will be billed for the out of network services/anticipated services that will be provided.
Please be advised that the billed amount may increase if unforeseen consequences occur and you receive additional services. Thank you.